6.09.2002

Blogging is starting to turn into all of my other previous attempts to "journal." That was for Gwen b/c I know how she loves to verb words. hee hee. I am totally exhausted after the second consecutive Sunday spent at a quilt show. It was fun but I am so tired and I didn't get anything done and I still can't find my resume and I still haven't packed a damn thing and moving day is in 21 days. BLAH! And I had a scheduled sick day for tomorrow (you don't get paid for sick time after you quit but you get all your vacay time paid) and I am the idiot that volunteered to come in b/c there are a lot of patients scheduled for Monday (which is quite unusual) and I didn't want C. to do it all herself. I am so dumb. Whatever.

And b/c moving day is only 3 weeks away I am riddled with doubts about moving and I have no idea what the hell I am doing. What am I doing? What? Can someone help me? I did start a new quilt last week. I only work on it a Q.G. but it was something nice to start instead of doing applique. I am terrible at invisible applique. Maybe I should just do red work b/c then I wouldn't have to worry that anyone can see it since it's red work, after all. Why am I even telling yout this? I think it's time for a shower and bed b/c this is going nowhere fast.

No comments: