10.21.2003

Greetings from Slacker-town.....

Well, it's been busy around here, that's for sure. If only I had a computer and internet access, I wouldn't be such a crappy blogger-type person. Anyway, my subject of choice for today is fall. I love fall. LOVE IT! It is absolutely my favorite time of year. I love the crisp feel of a light breeze that makes leaves do that cool swirly thing in the street. I love the indian corn and the pumpkin that I bought over the weekend. I was so excited to carve my pumpkin that I couldn't wait until until Halloween! I love that it's time to break out all my sweaters and end their summer exile in the closet I love fleece pants and sweatshirts on the weekends. I love, love, LOVE burning my Spankee Candle (Harvest is the best scent ever) while I lounge on the couch in my fleece pants with a good book in hand and a nice view of the falling leaves outside my patio door. Oh, and a cup of orange spice tea/hot apple cider too. I wish it could be fall almost all year round.......

No comments: