12.01.2003

I need a vacation to recover from my vacation......

Well, as most of you know b/c you were there, Thanksgiving in Lanky-town was by far one of the best holidays I have had in a very long time. There was Roots and whoopie pies, taco dip (without onions on one half), potato casserole and cheese to cut. Yum, yum, yum! I hung out in the hot tub with Angie and Alissa and later Tom stopped by to dip a foot in, I didn't make it to the craftshow b/c I forgot to bring my earrings to be fixed and that was my only reason for going, saw old friends and co-workers and had dinner at Isaac's twice. We had pictures taken with *Santa* and purchased funny (irreverent) Amish Country knick knacks. And there was lots of hair brushing:> Unfortunately there wasn't much sleeping but I can do that at home. Even dinner at my dad's was less dysfunctional this year. I didn't have fun, but I didn't spend the entire drive back to the Gaul house trying not to cry, so that was good. All in all, a truly fabulous time spent with my best girlfriends and family of the heart. I could not have had a better time. Love you all!

No comments: