7.23.2005

Why Rick Santorum is a total fucking idiot...

I thought you might enjoy some quotes from this dipshit's new book:

"This was tried once before in America...but unlike abortion today, in most states even the slaveholder did not have the unlimited right to kill his slave."; "Respect for stay-at-home mothers has been poisoned by a toxic combination of the village elders' war on the traditional family and radical feminism's misogynistic crusade to make working outside the home the only marker of social value and self-respect."; and on welfare reform: "The notion that college education is a cost-effective way to help poor, low-skill unmarried mothers with high school diplomas or GEDs move up the economic ladder is just wrong."

Is this guy for real?!?!?

3 comments:

Alissa said...

Be sure to tune into The Daily Show on Monday night. Or Tuesday morning for the repeat.

Kelly said...

I don't have cable...I'll ask my mom to tape it for me. Love Jon Stewart...hate Rick Santorum.

Kelly said...

I don't have cable...I'll ask my mom to tape it for me. Love Jon Stewart...hate Rick Santorum.