10.25.2010

33 for 33...

In no particular order:

* Visit Yosemite
* Get a new (faster, better, awesome-r) bike
* Learn Calculus--just kidding
* Make bagels or soft pretzels from scratch
* Get my passport stamped (Spain 2011!)
* Practice my very rusty Spanish in time for trip to Spain
* Make pasta from scratch
* Read some Jane Austen (besides the short stories I read in college)
* Pay down my student loans
* Go to therapy
* Find a cheap yoga class
* See a movie at the indie movie theater in Menlo Park
* Paint the living/dining room
* Try container gardening again
* Prepare a Thanksgiving dinner with brand new recipes
* Re-evaluate my stuff and sell/donate/toss what I no longer *really* need
* Work on my tennis game and improve my forehand
* Make potstickers
* Have family portrait taken with my in-laws
* Print and frame wedding photos
* Try to read one new book per month
* Update resume
* Take at least 2 weekend trips with the Tall Man and the dog (maybe Tahoe?)
* Make a cheesecake of any kind (I bake all the time and yet I never make cheesecake)
* Get a massage
* Make better friends with my body
* Trip to Vegas with my best girlfriends
* Go on a 20 mi. bike ride in Monterey
* Get through another election season without losing my sanity
* Take a cooking/baking class
* Adopt a second dog (Esme needs a playmate)
* See a Broadway show/play/symphony
* Read at least 2 Karen Armstrong books
* Find a new fitness challenge unrelated to tennis, kettlebells, biking or yoga

Well, that seems pretty ambitious. Guess I better get started; only 11 months left to go!

No comments: