7.24.2002

I am so bad at blogging. Must stay positive, tho. I am blogging today. Spent a lovely weekend with Amanda in D.C. Saw lots of good stuff, but was very tired when it was all over. 5 museums in less than 2 days is rough. I should have skipped the Air and Space Museum b/c it hasn't changed since I was 12 and it was full of hot, whiny, bratty kids who were all screaming at their parents and hitting their siblings. V. good time and I'm glad I went! Thanks, Amanda! Still looking for a job. It's only been 3.5 weeks, so it's not that bad but I need to get something soon. I don't particularly relish the idea of temp work. We will just have to wait and see and send lots of resumes and cover letters in the interim. Going to the Craft Show this weekend and having taco dip with Gwen and Alissa. V. excited! Ah, the craft show carrnies...always a fun bunch. And since I am unemployed this year, I won't be making any purchases. Just looking and making mental notes so that when they come back T-giving weekend, I can do some shopping. I would love a hat like Gwen's made by "The Sheppardess." I would love a hat like that--even more than I would love a fairy lady (hint hint--just kidding). Unlike Jason, I still know what day it is despite my unemployment status, but only b/c I have so much stuff to do. I can't believe I'm this busy and I don't even have a job yet.

No comments: