7.25.2002

This was an ACTUAL conversation that I heard yesterday, I swear.
Girl 1: Oh my god! Kyle from The Real World is going to be at the mall on Aug, 18!
Girl 2: Oh my god! He is SO cute! We totally have to go.
Girl 1: Yeah. He IS cute! We should totally go.

Yep. I did not make that up. In the meantime, Ang and I were laughing about it and wanting to go harass him or something, but whatever. It is so sad that Kyle has to go on Podunk Mall Tour now that the show is over. Doesn't he have a life? Dumb question, I guess. Whatever. Stupid show. I can't believe that Angie made me watch it. I refuse to accept responsibility for watching that show, so I'll just blame Angie. Never again, I tell you. Anyway, it will be a fun-filled weekend in Lanky b/w craft show excitement and accompanying Nanny and Larry to their Saturday night dinner spot. Oh, good god! What is my life? My life is driving the G's and P's to Carlos and Charlie's b/c I need to get the feel of the NannyMobile before I take her out to dinner. Do you know how ridiculous it looked to see me driving with all of them squished in the backseat?!? What am I doing here?

No comments: