12.02.2002

Hope everyone had a nice Turkey Day...I think this is the first year that I hardly ate any leftovers since Shana swiped our turkey 7 years ago. Anyway, I had a nice holiday with all of my favorite people present at some point or another. Good to see all of you!!! Can't wait to see you again in a month:> I finally got my drivers license/license plate thing taken care of and now I am good to go. Of course, I find out AFTER election day that I am still elegible to vote in PA at my usual polling place. Jeez. And now that I've switched everything over, I just know that I will end up taking a job that requires that I move out of PA. I have one interview scheduled for tomorrow and expect to have another one scheduled within a week or so and HOPE to schedule THE interview very soon. They are all social services positions and I hope that at least one of them makes an offer. The job thing is all that's happening at the moment. I'm starting to feel a little ambivalent about visiting my mom at the end of the month. Actually, it's not my mom but rather her family. It's only for a week so I'm sure I can deal. I can't believe that I am leaving my baby girl with my dad while I fly out to see my mom. It won't be the same on X-mas morning without her always trying to take off with wads of wrapping paper in her mouth or putting her nose on all the gifts and leaving little snot marks on everything. Dear goddess, I am a crazy dog lady! Better to be crazy about dogs than kids, if you ask me. All in due time, I suppose...

No comments: