11.27.2002

Today was my last day at my job at the UW. It doesn't feel like it's over yet and I can't believe that I don't HAVE to go into the office on Mon. or Tues. of next week. I say HAVE as opposed to SHOULD because technically, I don't have to go in but I should just to tie up a couple loose ends. Hey! That qualifies as volunteer work and that's okay, too. But for now, I will spend the holidays with friends and adopted family and try to relax and enjoy myself. I go to the temp agency on Friday to take my typing test so that I can get myself some temp work while I wait for my interviews to start. And that's pretty much it around here. I already got my PA drivers license and am just waiting on a title certificate for my car to arrive so that I can get my car registered in PA. I am totally psyched about my new car insurance. I have a great plan and my agent is really nice and super helpful. Yup...I've definitely reached adulthood. Only adults would be excited about car insurance. And health insurance. And all things having to do with insurance, I suppose. Did you know that they even have *cancer insurance*? Crazy...but then again, maybe not.

No comments: