2.16.2006

The Internets...

Never fail to surprise me. I found this the other day. Now, let me tell you how I found this (and it was totally by accident).

Michael and I were looking online for a corner medicine cabinet that had a built-in light. And I'm on the L0wesDep0t website and and the link to their bidet selection caught my eye. Don't ask me why, but it did. So I thought I would check it out. The only house I've ever been in that had one is...well, I'm sure you know whose house had the bidet. Anyway, since bidets aren't all that common - at least not in the places where I hang out on a regular basis - I decided to do a web search of bidets. And the first link I found was, well, the Poop Report. And, hell, it's just fun to say "Poop Report." Hee. I said poop. Check it out--I think you'll like it.

2 comments:

Alissa said...

wow. Pink.

:)

Kelly said...

Yeah...something was wrong with blogger and I couldn't publish so I started messing around with the template...not sure why I thought that was a good idea...anyway, it's stuck like this until I can log in from home and change it. In the meantime, enjoy.