3.12.2007


Happy Anniversary!

March 7, 2006 was the day we brought Asia home from the Humane Society and into our lives. And now one year (plus a few days...I swear I meant to post this on the 7th) later here we are. It's been a long year of contractors tramping thru the house and making lots of racket while she tried to sleep, monthly visits to the vet for cortisone injections, a very expensive visit to the doggy dermatologist for allergy testing and thrice-weekly allergy injections, her first X-mas with us, trips to Lankytown and a very scary bout with heartworms (still not in the clear yet but she's almost there!) but it has been a wonderful year of her sweet doggy self in our lives. And I just wanted to share our joy with the internets because nothing is as wonderful as coming home to find her waiting at the door.

1 comment:

Chunky Photojournalist Barbie said...

She's so CUTE!

I was at an animal shelter for work today. I wanted to bring them all home. Smooch the pooch from me!