10.28.2002

...sigh...I'm a bad blogger. Anyway, I think that the worst of the campaign is behind me. I had 3 ridiculously busy weeks and now things are slowing down and it's time to start getting the $$$$$. I interviewed with a total of 5 people in the last 2 weeks and hope to hear their decision by the end of this week or early next. Hopefully they will want to hire me and I can get on with my life. I need to get a PA driver's license, change my plates, get PA car insurance, and a place to live. I can't do any of this until I get a permanent job. So, it's been an eventful 3 weeks since last I blogged. I've done close to 30 presentations, walked in 2 parades, and my dog was sprayed by a skunk. Oh, and by the way, tomato juice does NOTHING for the god-awful stench of skunk. Shana has had 5 baths and will get a bath once a week until the smell is gone. She smells okay right now, but when you are sitting next to her you can kind of smell it a little. We've taken to spraying a little perfume on her:> Poor baby.

On Saturday I went to Sugarloaf Crafts Festival with Alissa. Very nice show with lots of fun things to see and taste. The maple syrup stand was yummy:> I did a little holiday shopping--always nice to support craft show carnies (HA!). Some of the vendors had bright blue or neon pink hair--interesting. I visited the silver bracelet lady that I visit every summer and fall at the Guild show at F&M. Someday I might actually buy one of the bracelets I try on every time I see her. We had a nice time, tho and then it was time to return to Lanky. I cleaned my car inside and out on Sunday and ran some errands and now I can cross a bunch of things on my "to do" list. I feel betty already. One of these days I hope to cross "move into own apartment" off my list...

No comments: