10.08.2002

What a busy week...of course I say that every time I get on here but it's the truth. Better than being bored out of my mind and wondering when I am going to get a job. Speaking of job, I had my interview at the UW yesterday and I hope to make it to the second round. I will keep you posted. In the meantime, I am doing the Panheim Marade tomorrow night. Woo! Aren't you so jealous? Hee hee. Going to walk beside the raffle car and throw candy and try not to get mobbed by greedy ill-mannered children (and adults). I had a lovely time on Sunday with Gwen and Amanda. We didn't do much but we did get to Cactus and I had half of a swirly margarita. Hey, I had to drive home after that. It was a gorgeous day in D.C. and stupid me wore a black turtleneck. Duh. But once the sun started to set I was in good shape. Gwen's new place is so neat! I loved the orange bathroom:> Too bad your fireplace is tiled up, G, that would be so cool! Thanks for a nice time, G and A! It's always nice to see your friends. Time to go do some vegging out before bed. Ta!

No comments: