10.02.2002

MAJOR kudos to Gwen or fixing my f-ing blog!!!!!! Wooo! So, yeah, new blog with new name and now I have comments so there better be some mad comment action going on here. Is that what the kids are saying these days? Life continues to be a whirlwind for me but I'm okay with that. I still really like what I'm doing but I am so glad that I am wrapping up presentations at Sigh Hteel this week. Last night I had to give a talk at 11 pm and 12 am, which was fine b/c I can leave work early the next 2 days to make up for it, but the 2nd talk was kind of amusing. I was doing my thing after the various supervisors gave their safety talks and now I know not to expell bodily fluids near my co-workers and that if I MUST chew tobacco, that I must also carry around a bodily fluids container in which to place said bodily fluids. Eeeeeewww....Anyway, job is good but FT and P job is better. I have applied for another open position with the UW so we will see what happens. Not too much else is going on since all I do is give presentations at odd hours of the day and night. Hung out with Phil and Larry (oh, God, I can't believe I wrote that) Saturday night and actually had a nice time. Larry totally cracks me up:> This Sunday I am going to D.C. to see Amanda and Gwen for the day and I hope we are doing something that involves Cactus Cantina (hint, hint, nudge, wink).

No comments: