1.13.2003

So much to do and too little time to do it all. Bleah. I'm still looking online for apartments and out of all the ones I've searched, only 3 are within 10 miles of my office. And I meant to start a little packing this weekend but I didn't get that far. By packing I mean dumping the papers out of my vegetable bin (soon to be a sock and underwear bin) and taking the bin to my dad's house along with the dog food and books and knickknacks, etc. Packing won't be so bad since I don't have all that much stuff here in Lanky and almost all the stuff at my mom's house is already packed in a box and taped shut. So I am leaving this week to go look at some places and hopefully sign lease by Friday pm so that I can head back to PA on Saturday. A big thank you to BANG! for the great pet resume for Shana:> Which reminds me that I have to call the vet. Gotta go!

No comments: