1.22.2003

You know, I never REQUESTED that I get email solicitations for p*nis enlargement. WTF?!? Really. And since I'm on the subject of p*nises (is there a plural form, I wonder), this morning on my favorite morning show in Chicago (I can listen to it on the web) they had a guy on from "P*ppetry of the P*nis who can make his p*nis into different shapes. Now, how does one discover that he can make his p*nis into the shape of a turtle, hamburger, or Loch Ness monster? And I guess that the show is so popular that they are holding casting calls for men to be in the show in Chicago. I think he said that the shows have pretty much sold out world wide. He also says it doesn't hurt to perform p*nile manipulation. Not sure what I think about this. But since I'll be in that area in the next 2 weeks, maybe I should get some tix and see for myself...

No comments: