3.05.2003

Happy (belated) Birthday to Manda! I mean, I didn't forget but I am belatedly posting it on my blog. And Happy (very belated) Blog Birthday Posting to Alissa and Hef, for that matter! So much love to all of you and just remember that you will all turn *50* before I do, or Gwen, thus making G and myself the Blanches (think Golden G*rls) of the group. Without the gratiutious sex with many partners, serious denial about our age and no blue wrap-around dresses with huge shoulder pads. Hee hee!

Am a bad friend! Hee! Not much going on her in Cinti...I still haven't kept my kitchen table clear of clutter for more than a day at a time. I think I have turned into my mother and that scares the bejeebies right out of me. Hmm...I am fully insured now! That's reason enough for celebration in my book. I should have a party for myself. Maybe now I can afford some thera-pie;> Must run...be sure to make lots of funny comments!

No comments: