3.18.2003

Yes, I am a bad blogger. I only have, like, 2 minutes and then it's back to work. I am suddenly very busy with work and starting some really exciting projects so things are good. I have made some friends and have been quite social. I have to make myself sometimes but it's just that I really enjoy time to myself in my BIG GIRL APARTMENT where I LIVE ALL BY MYSELF!!!! Hee hee. The weather is quite nice and I can't wait to put some potted flowers on my porch. I'd plant some but there are some tennants whose cats run loose and will trample my beautiful landscape:> Also, I booked my tix to Boston after 1.5 hours trying to figure out why I wasn't getting a confirmation. Silly me ended up with a total of 8 attempted reservations on D*lta flight whatever I picked. Oops. So, going to Boston and am so very excited. Must run but be sure to leave lots of comments...

No comments: