3.25.2003

The bad blogger returns to make a short entry...it's Tuesday and I have a very busy week ahead. I'm going to Chick-a-go on Friday to help out at my grandma's quilt show, having brunch with friends on Sunday and then making a mad dash back to Cinti since I have to be at work Monday morning. At least I'll get to raid my grandma's huge stash of fabric. Time to start a new quilt. Except that I sort of didn't finish the last one so I better get my rear in gear before she comes to visit my in April. Must have a finished product. Really I have no excuse for not having it done.

Things are good here in Cinti. Nice weather and grass is a-growing. Of course, the bugs are a-coming in my house b/c of the warm temps so must take some extreme bug deterrent measures. Besides just squishing them on my wall and leaving a lovely brown streak on the white paint...Not a fan of those uninvited guests and my dad isn't around to kill/spray the critters for me. Now being the independent and self-sufficient woman that I am, I will squish/spray the critters and hang the art work and all the other stuff that dad's do. Much as I love my dad, and appreciate his help, I am glad to be 492 miles away:> And 280 away from my mom:> Which is almost, but not quite, as good as being in Siberia or something.

No comments: