5.08.2003

Alright. You complain that I don't blog frequently enough and then you don't even have the decency to come and comment. Darn you! Darn you!

Ahem...Ode to my dog on her 8th Birthday...I guess Shana can now be a member of AARD (retired dogs, get it?)...anyway...to my faithful animal companion who gets fur all over my bed and ocassionally gets in my hamper (little stinker)...who is always excited to see me even when I'm only gone long enough to take out the trash...who greets me with hugs and kisses when I come home from work...who loves me unconditionally and has outlasted a number of boyfriends (and even vomitted on one of them, hee!)...who never forgets to take me on our daily W-A-L-K (I dare not say the word)...who is so kind as to "help" me cook my dinner by standing under my feet and trying to catch anything that falls...who helps me spend my hard-earned money by eating foregin objects that force me to take her to the emergency animal hospital and pay to have said object removed or be forced to place a $30 phone call to animal poison control...who is a loyal, faithful and loving pet (kid with fur) who hates baths but loves to play and makes me the crazy dog lady I am so proud to be. Happy Birthday Shana!

No comments: