5.05.2003

Ahem...An Update by Kelly...well, you know who I am already. Yes, I apologize, I am a very bad blogger. Bad Kelly, very bad Kelly. Anyway, I will spare you the reasons for my poor blogger posting habits and I will now launch into my Ode to Angie and big, huge, enthusiastic congratulations to Alissa for a job well done. 3 more years to pillow hats. Sorry I couldn't be there:< I am so very proud of you!

Ahem...Ode to Angie on her 24th Birthday (are you really that old?) Happy Birthday to the person who: remembers every foreign object eaten by my dog...always helps me with the job application process...made pet resumes for Shana (loved those)...is a tireless cheerleader...talked me thru many a moving-back-to-Lanky strategy...remembers that I love yellow roses...whose *butt* calls my cell phone and leaves funny "ketchup, please"-type messages on my voice mail...is also a crazy dog lady like me...writes down predictions for the last 3 HP books and tells me all about them on a train ride to the F**ld Museum in Ch*cago...spontaneously decides she wants to make homemade soap in the Br*dy B*nch kitchen at 11:30 at night...shares almost all the same fun, fearless feminist values I do. Happy Birthday sister of the heart! I love you!

No comments: