7.03.2003

First off, Happy Birthday to Scott! Hee hee, you old man:> Anyway, I would like to remind everyone that I have known Scott for forever (or so it seems) and I can still remember him in his Mark Twain get-up for the 5th grade presentation thing we did on the 50 states (...fifty, nifty United States from the 13 original colonies...). I was Benjamin Harrison from Indiana. You know, I still remember that darned Fifty Nifty song. So, Happy Birthday Scott and can't wait to see you in a month and 4 days (not that I'm counting)!

So...HP5. I read it twice in one week. Why, yes, I am a nerd. But that's okay by me. Out of respect for those who have not finished their copy, I will refrain from mentioning specific details, but I do want to say that Rowling did an excellent job of capturing the angst-y and moody (no pun intended) parts of the teen years. Okay, I guess I should have said angst-y and moody 24/7, but at any rate, quite an enjoyable book and of course, I can hardly wait for the 6th installment.

No comments: