6.27.2003

Ok, it's Friday. And there is absolutely nothing on my calendar. What a beautiful day! Well, I have 3 "to do" lists sitting in front of me but this means I might plow through most of the items on my list. Yay!

I'll tell you, I could have slept in today. I did not want to get up at all. Now, this is a bit unusual for me as I have become an early riser and am up no later than 6am, but today, I didn't get up until 6:15. The problem is getting out of bed, because once I am up, I'm awake. I mean, I stumble into the bathroom and try not to fall back asleep while I relieve myself, but then I go make my coffee and life is good. And, my dog always comes to get me up when the alarm has gone off more than 2 times. She's good like that. And this morning, I could hardly get her to stop sticking her wet nose in my face.

So, this weekend I have much organization and cleaning of my apartment on my agenda. No HP marathon reading sessions. No taking 5 hour naps like I did a few weeks ago. Just cleaning and trying to figure out what the hell to do with my stuff. Now that it has finally stopped raining 24/7, I can put some stuff in my storage closet. There is definitely a flooding problem in the storage room but I think that I picked a closet that is in a drier spot. Let's hope so b/c I have a massive pile to remove from my living room.

No comments: