6.19.2003

Must stay positive...I love my job. I really and truly love my job. But...I have come to the realization that I HATE events planning. HATE it. So, when today's golf outing is over and I am driving home to my dog, I will be done with events planning for the remainder of my internship. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

In other news, after grousing about how difficult my father is to shop for and that Father's Day was just around the corner, guess who forgot to call her dad on Father's Day before he left for the airport? I am a doofus. And now today I must call and apologize for being an asshole and not calling my dad on F. Day. My brother didn't call either, so I am not alone in the asshole boat.

And in response to A's blog, I need to work on making new friends, too. I have some friends here but I want to make friends outside of the office. And a date wouldn't be so bad either. They have these young professionals groups that do social events and volunteer projects and everytime they are doing something cool, I am out of town somewhere. But not this month! This month I plan to do a couple of activities with the YP group. But not until after I've read the new HP book. That is definitely the first priority:>

No comments: