8.11.2004

The Fummer Returns....Home

I'm back from my very short vacation in Michigan with Michael and his family and back to the grind at work. I only have a minute to write, but as nice as my vacation was (and it was very, very nice), it's good to be home again. Home with my dog, home where there is cell phone reception and a bathroom that I don't have to share with anyone (except for Michael when he stays with me).

We went sailing, participated in a sail boat race (missed first place by just a hair), made s'mores, read a book, laid in the sand, went swimming, and climbed a big sand mountain (they call it a "dune" but it was definitely a mountain). Very relaxing and enjoyable...

Must dash, but I will try to get a link to some pictures here soon (I'm not sure that we took that many, now that I think about it...).

No comments: