1.11.2005

I hate sending holiday cards...

This happens every year. I procrastinate on sending them and it'll be Valentine's Day before anyone gets theirs. This year, or rather, last year, Michael and I thought it would be fun to send photo cards. At first, we were planning to take a pic of us in front of our house but I could never get home from work early enough to take one before it got dark. Then we thought we'd wait until we got our x-mas tree and do it then. Except that we didn't seem to have time to do that. Finally, we take the picture and walk it over to the pharmacy down the road to have them made.

And then we get a big mamajama snow storm. It's not until after Christmas that we get our holiday cards. So, we have a 3 day weekend over new year's and I'm a lazy piece of poop who doesn't want to do holiday cards. And now, here we are, almost the middle of January and I've sent out the first batch this morning. My goal is to finish them tonight after we go shopping for a new dishwasher (an entry on the joys and pains of owning a home to follow shortly).

So, if you haven't gotten your holiday card from me yet, please know that it will be in the mail shortly and Happy Valentine's/St. Patrick's Day while I'm at it.

No comments: