1.25.2005

Long time, no blog...

So, I started my new job last week and so far, so good. I really like having my own office but it is a bit chilly in there, so I may have to start wearing long underwear since space heaters are a no-no. There isn't much to report yet--I've only been there 7 business days--but it's alot different working for $10 mil annually non-profit than a $60+mil annually non-profit.

Other than that, not much is happening. Michael was sick and now I have a sinus infection so all I want to do is go back to bed. The dishwasher installation guy is here right now installing our too-big for the alloted space dishwasher but I think it's going to fit. Stupid dishwasher. I've been handwashing for 3 weeks. I know, the agony, right?

Um...let's see....yeah, I think that's about it. It's cold and snowy and yucky so I'll be spending the weekend indoors and preferably in bed under the electric blanket.

No comments: