9.26.2003

Anticipation.....

an-tis-i-pay-shun? Well, we've all had times when we eagerly anticipate something: an event of some sort, a new HP book, good news about a job, etc. Of course, there is the other side of that, the self-doubt, that occasionally plagues fun anticipatory thoughts. Currently, some of the things I am anticipating are: job offers from this organization and others (but what it I only get one offer?), my date tonight (wouldn't it just be nice to curl up in front of my new DVD player and finally see the first season fo SITC?), seeing my parents over the holidays (seeing my parents over the holidays?)....
Oftentimes, anticipation is the fun part b/c the event/situation is over so quickly, but you know, I'm starting to feel a little stressed. Just about the job thing really. Dates and HP books are fun and exciting (HP is on a consistent basis but dates aren't always) but the job thing is a little unnerving.

That's my bit on anticipation--it's hard not to let the job issue cloud my entry but that's what's going on here in my part of the world.

No comments: