9.02.2003

Blarg...it's the end of the day and I am ready to go home. I wish I could say that I got to visit an amusement park over the weekend (like some people I know) but I had an equally nice time in Chick-a-go with my mom. We saw M*mma M*a and had a great time. And it turns out that we had dinner next to the male lead at the faboo Gr*nd L*x Cafe. For once my brother works at a decent restaurant (altho the OG does make a good strawberry margarita).

And yesterday I had a date with a nice boy with whom I have a lot in common but I'm not feeling any sparks. Durr. Now I know why people get married--so they can stop dating! To be honest, I don't really like all this dating stuff. Bleah. And who the heck knows what men are thinking when they go from calling you everyday to falling off the face of the earth. Whatever. G & A, we may as well start building our house in VT....

No comments: