9.06.2007

Since you asked...

Here are a couple of photos of Asia. Sorry, Manda, I wasn't able to get one of her wearing the e-collar (that was a disaster).

This is day 2 post op.







This is from Tuesday. She's wearing a UW t-shirt (and getting pus on it - bwah ha ha ha).












This is from yesterday. Just look at that sweet, sweet face.












And this is the get well card that our nephews made for Asia. The little stick man is a self portrait of Lucas. Max's contributions are on the inside of the card. The two of them came up with the idea all by themselves. It was very sweet.















And this is Michael showing the get well card to Asia. I think she was thinking "Go make my food, bitch. I'm starving." That's how I know she's on the mend. That dog has such a potty mouth.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, what a sweetie. I'm glad to hear she's on the mend!

Chunky Photojournalist Barbie said...

That first photo of her two days post-op makes me want to cry. I'm so glad she's on the mend. Poor baby.