5.28.2009

Picture time...

We finally got a new camera and we finally uploaded the photos taken thus far. Not that we take very many. That's bad. And we really do need to branch out beyond pics of the dog. Just how many photos of the dog do we need anyway?



Isn't she cute?



Cherries! In my backyard! Now, how am I going to reach those?



Crazy-looking plant from the backyard. Anyone know what this thing is?



Tree? (Come on, I had to. Even if I didn't want to, you all would make me do this for the rest of my life. Also, I don't know what the hell that baby head thing is--there are 2 at the front entrance of Boston's MFA.)

1 comment:

Alissa said...

OMG. 2 weekends ago Todd and I were in Lanky, and we drove right past that photo studio where that took place. It was so hard to not stop the car, run around to the back and try to find your Tree!