5.06.2002

Hello! Well, I have to say that I am totally excited for Alissa b/c she is currently "clicking" a lot and I am still busy enjoying not having to read a million articles on the differences b/w slave pottery in America vs. slave pottery in Jamaica and the meanings of the cosmological symbols inscribed on the bottoms. Although, to be fair, slave archaeology is very interesting but you can only look at so many slides of pottery sherds before you start to lose your mind. Whiteware and creamware look so much alike that you can hardly tell the difference. Anyway, the point of mentioning that is that I am very glad for Alissa who like to study and schlepp $100 worth of cookies to the presentation at the library. I am very excited that you and your chosen method of schooling and future career are "clicking." Now all I need to do is find mine. No rush. Still enjoying not shelling out a crap load of money on text books. Hell, I still haven't paid off my books from undergrad that I put on my credit card...sigh...So, going to new nice dentist tomorrow, I hope, and hopefully she will have better news for me and my checkbook. Please, please, please let it just be cavities! And then I get to go to work and work on my std and pregnancy presentation. Unfortunately, I think that we have decided that "STD Bingo" will have to wait for another occassion b/c we have so much material to cover that I am not sure we will have time to play. We even had funny multiple choice questions like a symptom of std's being hairy palms. Hee hee hee. Well, must run and W-A-L-K the dog (she knows the word so it must always be spelled) but before I go, a very Happy Birthday to BANG! and my beloved Shana (she's 49 in people years)! My mom says to tell your dad 'hello,' Alissa. And what is this about Harry Potter being postponed indefinitely?!?!?!?!?!? Gwen, use your insider edge to get us an advanced copy. Will let you know how it goes tomorrow a la dentista. Must whiz--byeeeee!

No comments: