5.10.2002

This.has.been.a.long.week.blah. Well, to be fair, the whole "no root canals for Kelly" thing was rather exciting and "Kelly is going to get her money from dog owner lady" was also quite good (she was true to her word and dropped off 2 months worth of payments) but the rest of the week and the weekend ahead is making my head spin. My mom opened her big mouth and told my grandma that I plan to move back to Lanc and so now she tries to talk me out of it every time I see her. Work absolutely sucks. And my mom's brother and sister are coming this weekend to see my mom and spend time with my grandma but didn't tell their other sister and the sh*t is going to hit the fan tomorrow morning when they show up at my grandma's house. Not going to be good. But! It will get better. I am going to get through this and move back to Lanc and get a new job and try to have a fun and more me kind of life. And by godess, I am going to take a pottery class if it kills me. Or maybe I will take another yoga class from the weird lady at Hempfield Rec. Or maybe I will join another quilt guild that has fun eccentric ladies whose racist attitudes don't interfere with their quilting and socializing. And then I can make more handmade gifts and send them to everyone at their half birthday;> I hope BANG is enjoying her D.V. workshop, it sounds very exciting and I can't wait to hear about it. And if I had any money left over after the bills are paid Alissa, I probably wouldn't know what to do with myself. Well, no, I got my hair cut for some ridiculous price but it was worth it, and anyway, all my left over money for 2 months paid for that. And the rest just stays in the bank so that I can pay the bills after I move. I wish I was spending it on something more exciting. To be fair, if my grandma didn't just give me quilting supplies, I'd probably spend money on getting my own 1/4" presser foot and a new ruler. And then there's fabric. I now understand why the Q.G. ladies like to help my grandma press and fold fabric b/c it's so much fun and it feels nice and you can fantasize about all the quilts you could make with it, etc. Oh god, I have turned into an old lady! EEEEEEEEEE!

No comments: