5.08.2002

HURRAH! No root canals for Kelly! Wheeeeeeee! My new dentist said she didn't even see a cavity. Yay! I cannot believe that I got so stressed out about this for 2 long weeks. No, actually, I'm not surprised b/c I operate under "Murohy's Law," and as we all know, anything that can go wrong will. So, the new dentist thinks that part of the problem is infected sinuses (so what else is new?) and she also thinks that I grind my teeth at night and wants to fit me for a mouth guard. She said that I am slowly grinding away my enamel and so the mouth guard will protect my teeth and prevent further sensitivity due to worn away enamel. I'm sure that part of it was psychosomatic b/c my teeth def. hurt less since I was told that I didn't need any root canals. I have decided to write a letter to the bad evil dentist's office to tell them what a horrible experience I had and that I will never go back nor will I refer anyone to them. I'd like to tell them I wouldn't even refer my worst enemy but that is a little over the top. And I went to court today (this week has been total hell, I'll tell you) and we managed to work out a payment schedule for the bills and court costs. I used Amanda's suggestion of a dollar a day. She had already filed for bankruptcy and if I waited to get paid until after that ordeal, it would take forever, so she promised to pay $30 a month until it's paid off. I told her that if she has any problems making a payment deadline to let me know so that I don't go back to court and file again for failure to pay. She seemed very sincere about making payments and it went very well. So, now that all of that is out of the way, I guess I'll be refocusing on the job search. Must get new job. Must get new job. Must get new job.

No comments: