4.27.2007

So inappropriate...

That's me. I'm at the philharmonic with my husband and in-laws and the composer du jour was Holst. So the arrangement was, you guessed it, The Planets. And I was looking at the program and saw "Uranus, the Magician" and, because I'm immature and crass, began to giggle silently during the performance. I giggled at least halfway through the movement and they were the kind of silent giggles where your body shakes because you're trying so hard not to laugh out loud. And because I'm trying hard not to giggle because it would be inappropriate to giggle like that while at the philharmonic, I only giggle harder and nearly choke on a Halls. I can't tell you why that was funny...it's such a Beavis & Butthead thing to laugh at but there's something about being somewhere where you have to behave yourself that makes you want to be bad. Yep, that's me, all class.

No comments: