7.15.2008

Pics of the house!

The kitchen. Appliances look fairly new-ish and I like the floor and laminate on the countertops but I'm not a huge fan of the dark cabinets. A fair bit of cabinet space, tho.


The "dining room" if it can be called that. It's more like the other side of the living room. It will easily accommodate our enormous dining room table and that's the important thing.



Sigh. The bathroom. It is tiny. Look at that tiny little midget toilet. This makes me miss our bathrooms in Dayton like you would not believe. This bathroom has been kept clean and there's no icky mold in the grout so all is not lost. Don't like the shower doors but removing them will be a later project.


Just one shot of the backyard. I'm not sure that you can tell that the planters there are resting inside a water garden sans water. The fountain is off to the left...I'm not sure if it's still functional nor am I terribly interested in the maintenance of a water garden and fountain but maybe next year.

Stay tuned; more pics to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks pleasant! I love the flowers out back!