7.22.2008

Still painting...

I'm still painting the 2 bedrooms. Actually, I'm only painting one bedroom as the other is fini. I hope. We did a combo of brush and roller on the trim and I felt that yesterday's rolled parts could use a touch up. I finished the windows this morning but will have to see how they look when I go back this afternoon. Still have to do the doors but will attempt that this afternoon. I will post some pics soon.

Tomorrow is furniture move in day so there is a lot to finish before 7:30 am tomorrow. I still need to finish the trim in the master BR and vacuum and mop the floor with some oil soap. Then, we will be ready. The next couple of days involve cleaning the kitchen cabinets (not sure they've been cleaned in the last 10 years) and putting down new contact paper. Then lots and lots and lots of unpacking. Then? We'll be ready for house guests. Who wants to come for a visit?

2 comments:

gwen said...

I do, I do!

Cara said...

We shall be there with bells on and cocktail mixes in hand.