8.21.2008

It isn't just me...

Hurray for this article in Slate. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who can't figure out how the hell to do those damn sudoku puzzles and doesn't think crossword puzzles are the bee's knees. Which is probably a good thing or else Michael and I would fight over the puzzle page at the end of the Sunday Times magazine. I'm more than happy to leave crossword puzzling to him and I will carry on with the reading parts. You know, before I fall asleep with my glasses still on and the book splayed open on my chest.

2 comments:

Cara said...

I love Sudoku, but I hate crosswords. I always feel like a moron, because Scotto's like, "of COURSE the three letter word for a blue anteater from Canada is erj! Der!" (in the most loving, supportive way, of course). Then I retire to my kid's sudoku (I can't handle anything over medium) and plot the early demise of Will Shortz.

Kelly said...

Maybe I should try kid sudoku...I sure as hell can't do the adult version. Or maybe a word search...anything to fend of Alzheimer's, right?