4.17.2002

Hello! Really must make an effort to blog more frequently but I am just so darned busy. I swear I work the "second shift." It's one thing to clean up after yourself but to clean up after your so-called roomates is a whole other crap load o' fun. Truly. Lots of sarcasm. So, I wanted to tell you about this hysterical thing I saw a dog down the street do--so funny. It's owner was outside with his kids and the dog and the kids have this little ride around thing with 4 wheels and a steering wheel. Not like a Big Wheels from back in my day, heh heh, but anyway, so this dog was pushing it around the yard by the steering wheel and it was pushing it in big circles in the yard. That is totally the best pet trick I have ever seen. Except for the dog that could jump up a telephone pole. Anyone see that on Letterman? It was before he left NBC. Anyway, so funny to watch this dog push the funny toy around the yard. My dog doesn't do anything funny like that. She chases her tail pretty well and can throw a ball to herself. Shana also enjoys napping in the sunshine and playing with her toys. She does not, however, enjoy other the company of other dogs unless there is a tall fence b/w them. I will also be writing a pet resume for Shananay when I can move out of Sam's house and into my own apt. Gwen, are you sure you don't want to live in Lanky with me? It'll make you feel good. Ew! Craig! Hee hee. Don't cry girl, have gum! Har dee har. And speaking of Gwen, pls tell me you saw 6 Feet Under on Sunday? Everyone was having sex all over the place. Sort of. Peter Krause is so cute. He can be my new boyfriend. Right after I'm done with John Corbett. So hot! Must be careful not to let my vagina run away from me down Stanly Blvd:> She might get bitten by a dog. Well, must go. V. tired. Will blog soon. K.

No comments: