4.23.2002

What a day...and it's allergy season (when is it not, really?) and I wish it was the first week of June already. Since I don't have anything positive to say about my life, I will do a belated Friday 5 b/c I just have to concur with Gwen about 6 Feet Under. Truly a remarkable show.
1. What is my fav. t.v. show and why? Well, I have to say 6 Feet Under b/c the the story lines are brilliant and the subject matter is absolutely compelling. I never miss it. Although, I have to say that Frazier was my fav. show as was the X-files, but lately Frazier has been a little dull and the X-Files just plain old suck without Mulder. Scrubs is highly entertaining and I don't miss that one either, but it's just not of the same caliber as 6 Feet Under.
2. Who is my fav. t.v. star? That's a tough one. I love the cast of 6 Feet Under but I don't really have a favorite star of any show. I will say that I still love Fox Mulder now and forever. I are a big nerd. HA! Remember that? I know Angie does.
3. What was my fav. t.v. show as a kid? Duh! Didn't everyone love the Cosby Show? Followed by a Different World? And absolutely The Facts of Life but not so much Diff'rent Strokes which we has turned on in our waiting room today. And anybody who went to Centerville Elem. School (Scott) will remember that our 6th grade class chose Married with Children as our fave. t.v. show. Hee Hee. I can't believe I remember that.
4. What show should have been cancelled by now? Without a doubt, Survivor. What a horrible, horrible show. No wait, ALL "reality" shows should have been cancelled by now which includes stupid Real World, even tho I am hooked on the Chicago season.
5. What show do I hope won't get the axe this season? Scrubs. According to the Tribune, Neilson ratings aren't terribly high for this show but I just love it's campy humor. Besides, if it's cancelled, what will Angie and I do during that time slot if we can't call each other during commercial breaks to talk about the show?

So, there you go. Gwen, if everyone else has comments on their site, can I have some on mine? Then I could be cool like everyone else. Does anyone even read this?

No comments: