6.11.2008

It's all about the penis...

So, today's lab exam? All about the penis. Mind you, one of the chapters we're covering on our lab and lecture exams is the reproductive system but, seriously, there were way too many penis questions on the lab exam. Penis, penis, penis. Sure, there was an ovary here and a fallopian tube there and a few kidneys but mostly penis. At least that's what it felt like to me.

Okay, back to studying. I'm hanging out at a little, out-of-the-way cafe whose name rhymes with Banera so I can swipe some free WiFi. I'm eating one of those super yummy shortbread cookies and drinking a big cup of coffee and now it is time to end my penis rant and get back to work. On the penis. Okay, to be fair, there's an acid-base system chapter and lymphatics to review as well, but come on...it's all about the penis today.

3 comments:

Cara said...

My favorite part of my lab practical was that our prof put the clitoris on; one of the men in the class asked why. He deadpanned, "you should always be able to located and properly identify the clitoris."

Cara said...

Locate. I meant locate. Clearly I cannot spell anymore, but after tomorrow I am done and can go back to sleeping and rules of language.

Kelly said...

That is hysterical! Obviously, for some men, it's all about the penis.