8.24.2002

RAIN!!!!!!!! It has finally RAINED in LANKY! Wheeeeee! I mean, Lanky isn't the only place that's afflicted by drought, but I am way excited about rain. Except that my dog refuses to go out to pee while it is raining. It's supposed to rain all day but it's not right now, so guess it's taking a break. Now it's a lazy rainy day and I don't want to do anything but lay around and nap. Must do work. Have things to do. Maybe after I post my blog:> So, I have to admit that I saw Kyle from the Real World at Park City last Sunday. Alissa made me do it! Well, truth be told, I had forgotten. Alissa and I were having dinner at T.G.I.F.'s when SHE reminded me. I swear. So, we decided to go check it out. He walked right past us with his big stupid head. And all the while A and I were getting hit upon by some guy at the little kiosk that sells those rainbow coloring things from t.v. He told us that he was too old for us, or something like that. Skeevy mall guy. But you should have seen how many girls (and 2 guys) were lined up for Kyle's autograph. The line was 3-4 across and all the way back to Formal Affairs (the store immediately inside the doors of that entrance). I read in the paper that he was there until 10 pm signing autographs. I wonder if he signs body parts...Just kidding. And you should have heard the girls scream when he came out flanked by mall security. Oh, so funny. Stupid Kyle on Podunk Mall Tour. What an idiot. I should have heckled him. I should have yelled that I'm not impressed by his "dry, rythmless humping." Hee hee hee. So very, very funny.

No comments: