8.16.2002

Welcome to the LAND OF SUCK! A new term coined by Amanda that accurately describes my current state of affairs. My blog is frequently full of the negative and I had vowed that if I didn't have something positive to say about my life then I wasn't going to post it. Well, screw that! Today, I got another big blow off by a potential employer who, once again, did not have the fucking courtesy to at least let me know that they had decided upon the other candidate. And it's okay that they didn't choose me, but for god's sake they could have at least called like they said they would. I feel like my fucking college education means nothing since the only jobs that anyone would want to hire me for require only a high school diploma or a GED. How sad is that? Well, I guess it's off to the LAND OF SUCKY WAITRESS GIGS.

No comments: