8.26.2002

Well, my last week as an unemployed person is upon me. So far, all is well. I got up at 7:45 (trying to get myself back on schedule) and am ready to get busy. Just the usual chores of laundry and grocery shopping and going to the gym ("Oh, the GYME" for Simpsons fans). I'm quite excited about my new job and getting to meet lots of new people. I think it will be good:> I wish I had the financial means to go *skydiving* before going back to work--I'm envious of J's excursion into the world of 120 mph. And hey, the "trash can mouth" thing is pretty darned sexy:> Maybe when I have a permanent job and real health insurance that does not threaten to void my policy for participating in said activity. I would much rather jump out of a plane than go skiing down a hill. Ooh, laundry's done--must go! Happy First Day of School to Amanda and Alissa and HEF!!! You guys are awesome!

No comments: